Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Itinerary


I'm setting out for my gap-year just a couple weeks after I graduate from school. Can't wait to go but there will be a few people and things that I am going to miss. I'm going to have to leave my family, my lady, Slim and a couple of friends. I am also going to be leaving my computer behind so updates to the blog may be infrequent or at times, non-existing as I will be depending on internet cafe's as I travel around Thailand and Australasia.

I have already made a big beautiful Excel Spreadsheet which I'm going to print out and bring with me to keep myself organized. I've booked my tickets and gotten the itinerary so I'm finally ready to set out to have a good 9 or 10 months of fun and work experience before starting college.

I will try to keep the blog up to date as I move around but I may forget about it for small periods of time, so here's my itinerary so you know roughly where I'll be and when I'll be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment