Thursday, August 5, 2010

First day of work

Yesterday was my first day at work and i'm really looking forward to going back tonight for work. I've been put in a hosting position in the bistro. I basically just have to seat people and make them comfy while try enter the venue. And I get pretty much any meal from the menu for just 6 dollars :)

in a while, the manager has said that I will be learning the bar so I can start bartending!

My accommodation is pretty decent, but the fridge is really mouldy and will have to be replaced sometime. The only cooking instrument I have is a kettle. So I bought 75 packs of instant noodles. Booyah.

I've been coming up with some awesome designs so far. I figure that I'll have about 300 designs on me by the time I finish my trip.

Well I hope everyone is doing well, keep it real y'all.

1 comment:

  1. Son, I'm really excited for you and happy to hear you've landed in such an amazing place. Go figure anything on the menu $6... Guess you won't be eating ramen noodles every day. Love you tons. Keep in touch and keep blogging. Dad

    ReplyDelete