Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Day 1

Bangkok is really different during the day, loads of cars and people with fried food stands and folex stands. Could'nt get to sleep yesterday, I dont know if it was the time difference or being really homesick. When it dawned on me that I was going to be away for 9 or 10 months I was going into shock and feeling a bit sick, thinking only of the worst. But I did finally start reading a book about Charlie Bronson's life in prison and watched a movie called pathfinder and that got me sleepy at about 2 in the morning. Going site seeing tomorrow and I'll get some video where ever I go.
Oh and the first breakfast of my trip was a ham and cheese sammy. And my eye is fine now.

1 comment:

  1. Hey baby, glad to hear you are doing so well. Was a bit worried when I got your mail that you were homesick - the world is your oyster and before you know it, the 10 months will be over and college life starts. Then life gets serious, you marry, get kids, and die! Live your life NOW!!
    Mom :)

    ReplyDelete