Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Updated

My room is dark and damp and there are 5 smelly english guys who make me worry about picking up an STD off the toilet seat :P

I was planning to go to Ko Tao today to start my diving tomorrow but I woke up late and missed the ferry, so hi ho hi ho tomorrow I shall go.

AND I woke up today and my toe was finally feeling better. This is after walking on in going up mountains and stuff yesterday and cutting my foor on glass and all kinds of crap. only my right foot though, the left is perfect and practically radiating rays of perfection...



(TO MOM: the flip is useless, i was uploading a video for over 2 hours and it didnt do anything so all videos from the flip will have to stay on the flip for the time being unless I can email them to you.)

1 comment:

  1. Tip to Aidan on FLIP - you can email them straight to me - plug flip in to PC and click on mail.

    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete