Friday, June 25, 2010

Diving

Cant get the photos online so fast and I'm paying for internet here, so thats really lame, but I'll email them to mommy or courtney if I can or send the disc in the mail when I can. Just need mom's address that I can mail it to in Dubai so dad can pick it up at work...
I've been on 4 dives so far, they have been great, I'm doing my advanced open water diver license so I'll be able to dive down to 40 meters just about. I did my navigation course today and had some awesome views of pufferfish, hermit crabs and parrot fish which are my favorites. also I got cleaned off by a remora which have the most interesting shape of any fish i think.. they look like my toothbrush, with a rippled pad on theyre "scalp".
HUNGRY NOW!!! so I'm off to 7/11 for soup or something <3



2 comments:

  1. wowowow looks so good. happy you've got something useful to fill your days up :) love you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Aidan, the fish, not you. ;) Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete