Thursday, July 8, 2010

Hey guys, sorry it's been a while since my last post. I've been adapting to australia. Sydney is where I'm at right now, but tomorrow night I'm going to Cairns, all the way up north.

Today I went surfing on Manly Beach, the place where surfing started in Oz. I got up first try on a wave that the guy said should be ridden by people with some more experience, I was like what you talking bout man, and rode another 4 or 5 of them. only for a bout 10 yards or so each time, but I thought it was a pretty nice start and I liked it and hope to do more of it on my trip. Sucks for Dad because he always wants to compete with me in snowboarding and wakeboarding and wakesurfing but its just a shame that theres no waves in Dubai so I guess he wont be going out and buying himself a multi-gazillion dollar board to show me up in. He may though. just to give himself peace of mind.

Tomorrow I'm planning on visiting a gallery or something to soak up some artsy culture blah blah.

Talk to you later homes

No comments:

Post a Comment