Saturday, July 17, 2010

WASHED!!!

Mommy, I'm sure this will make you proud.

I did my first ever load of laundry today and I dont think I shrunk anything!

here's what I did...

First, I dirtied all th clothes until I had nothing clean to wear. This took about a month or so, many items of clothing were worn until stinky.

next, i dropped everything into a pillowcase... get this... I did it to keep it separated from the clean stuff!!! it works, I promise!

then I took the bag downstairs, put 3$ in the washer, threw the clothes in, switched the machine to small load, colors, threw a cup of detergent in with the clothes.

The result: lint covered, yet delightfully fresh clothes to hang on the clothes line!!!

One of the proudest moments of my life.

AND!!! I got a mail from the lady at Hamilton Island and she said she had given my phone number to a guy she knows who works at a pizza place on the island and he should be calling me within the next couple of days!!!!!

such a good day. I did a nice clothes washer/dryer design as well, its like a timeglass shape.

sorry, that reminds me that I need to put up pictures!

later today, I promise!!!!

much love from A-Bomb...

1 comment:

  1. what can I say? Never showed you how to operate the washing machine so I am indeed very proud of you. Good luck with Hamilton Island!!

    ReplyDelete