Monday, July 26, 2010

JOB!

Okay guys, I got a job a few days ago working at a carnival and it was just totally braindead work, standing around blowing bubbles and selling little robot puppies from hell.

BIG IMPROVEMENT!
I just got off the phone with a recruitment agent from Hamilton Island in the Whitsunday Islands and made a really good impression as well as setting up a phone interview which, if all goes well, will send me skyrocketing into a job at an italian restaurant next week on the 4th of August.

The guy said I am very popular on the island at the moment and he has had a bunch of requests for me to work at some of the places there.

I would like to thank my wonderful father Aric Ryan Ault for taking me out on a bar crawl in Dubai before I left as it was on this crawl that I met the person who has been passing my CV around Hamilton Island and been putting a good word around for me.

I would also like to thank all my supporters such as my uncle Mark and aunt Amy who very thoughtfully sent me a fake reference, my mom Pia Charlotte Ault who was rooting for me, Hunter who was doing pretty much nothing but who I had a great conversation with recently, and finally, my best friend and girlfriend Courtney Parr who is madly smitten by my wiley charm.

Peace out yo.

2 comments:

  1. What is this fake reference you are referring to? That was a very real reference, it just happened to be contain completely made up information. :) Mark said he believed every word would have been true if you had actually worked for him. Good luck Aidan! You're amazing, we love you!

    ReplyDelete